Item#: S6BF030K B6VMAX30KA
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionersinthewall.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.carrier-air-conditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.sliderairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.centralairunitsprices.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.centralairconditioningsale.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
Efficient, affordable home cooling
You can count on years of dependable energy efficiency when you choose an home comfort system air conditioner. Designed with reliable performance in mind, split system outdoor units are engineered with a full feature set in an attractive, low profile design that complements every home.
Quality, reliability and value…
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
•Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and corrosion resistant. Composite is also stronger and lighter than steel.
• R-410A Refrigerant: Earth friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
• Durable, Attractive Cabinet: Designed using galvanized steel with a polyester urethane finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish is 1.5 mil thick and resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• RemovableTopGrilleAssembly:Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
•HighPressureSwitch:Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
• LiquidLineFilterDrier:Included with unit, field installed.
• One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
•Easy Compressor and Control Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor from the side of the unit.
•Complete MetalWrapper:Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
•Anteater MC Micro-Channel: All aluminum coils in all models which provides high corrosion resistance.
• Copeland Scroll Compressor: Copeland's proven and simple design equates to years of comfort and reliability for the homeowner with virtually silent operation.
Complete your split system.
The energy efficiency of a split system is rated and certified by matching the outdoor and indoor sections. The indoor section is typically a furnace and indoor coil, or an air handler, which contains a blower and a coil. If you replace an older air conditioner or heat pump outdoor unit, it is important to also change out your indoor section so the system will perform at the rated efficiency. This also assures system long-lasting reliability. Your contractor can determine the most appropriate matching system for your home and needs.
Quality, reliability and value…that's
An air handler completes your indoor comfort system when matched with an air conditioner or heat pump outdoor unit. Our line of air handlers includes innovative features such as Micro-Channel coil technology to resist corrosion and up to a full inch of insulation for quiet operation. Ask your contractor which air handler is best for your home.
FEAUTRES AND BENEFITS
• Energy Efficient Variable Speed ECM Motor: Advanced technology provides 16 field-selectable cooling airflows and automatically sets heating airflows based on the amount of installed heat.
• Quiet Blower Operation:Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
• Constant airflow: Motor automatically adjusts to different static loads.
• Reduced air stratification: This results in improved air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration capabilities.
• Multi-poised:Canbeusedinhorizontal,upflow,downflow and vertical applications.
• Built in Filter Rack:makes theairhandlereasy toservice.
• Plug-in Heater Kit: Available in 5 kw through 30 kw (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
• Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
• Breaker Accessibility:Breaker accessible from thefront of the unit when heater is applied.
• Plastic Drain Pan: Provides corrosion resistance.
• Durable Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyurethane finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
• Thermal Expansion Valve: Factory installed externally equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
• Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
• AnteaterTM Coil Technology: Copper alloy with zinc additives to stop formicary corrosion.
PREMAIRE PTAC PTW1525C3G 15000 btu W/Elec Heat Brand: Package Terminal AC Store
Mitsubishi Quad Zone MXZ8C48NA MSZFH12NA8 (FOUR) I SENSOR ductless split Brand: Mitsubishi
HONEYWELL Thermostat, TH5320U1001 Brand: Rheem