Item#: FT4BG036K B6VMAX36KB
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionersinthewall.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.carrier-air-conditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.sliderairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.centralairunitsprices.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.centralairconditioningsale.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
PLEASE CLICK HERE ---> INFORMATION AND SPECS ON THE SYSTEM
Outdoor Unit Features:
• iQ Drive: Inverter driven Samsung rotary compressor provides five capacities in modulating operation from a two stage thermostat.
• Interface control board: Two digit LED provides system operation, status and diagnostic troubleshooting information.
- Utilizes a Nordyne: patented capacity control algorithm to select the optimum system capacity level.
- System Protection: Internal controls monitor system operation to protect the inverter drive and compressor.
- Cooling operating temperature range: 50 °F to 125 °F.
- Locks out heat pump heating: below 0 °F.
- Adaptive demand defrost: Provides additional energy savings in heating by defrosting only when necessary.
- Five Minute Restart Time Delay: When the unit shuts down, a delay keeps the unit from restarting, eliminating the highest cause for compressor failure.
• Suction Accumulator: Protection from liquid flood back and future compressor failures.
• R-410A Refrigerant: Environmentally friendly non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
• Compressor and Component Access: Designed to make servicing easier for the contractor, hinge access panels are provided to all controls and the compressor.
• High Efficiency with the low Sound Levels: Up to 19 SEER with sound ratings of 59-73 depending upon operating conditions.
• Compressor Sound Blanket: Engineered to significantly reduce unwanted compressor noise.
• Variable Speed Condenser Motor and Swept-Wing Fan Blade: A heavy duty brushless DC motor for long lasting reliability and engineered to provide quiet operation. Requires no maintenance and is completely protected from rain and snow.
• Common Suction Service Port: This port allows the contractor to read the suction pressure in all modes of operation without removing any panels, saving time and increasing serviceability.
• Discharge muffler: Reduces compressor noise and vibration.
• High Pressure Switch: Protects against abnormally high system pressures. Auto-reset feature prevents nuisance service visits.
• Low Pressure Switch: Protects against loss of system refrigerant charge.
• Liquid Line Filter Drier: Included with unit, field installed.
• Copper Tube / Aluminum Fin Coils: outdoor coils are designed to optimize heat transfer, and increase durability and reliability.
• Louvered Condenser Guard: Durable metal guard protects the coil from yard hazards and extreme weather.
• Composite Base Pan: Absorbs sound and is corrosion resistant. Composite pan is also stronger and lighter than steel.
• Designed using galvanized steel: with a polyester urethane coat finish. The 950 hour salt spray finish resists corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• One Piece Top/Orifice: Designed for maximum airflow and quiet operation.
• Removable Top Grille Assembly: Allows ease of service from the top without disconnecting fan motor leads.
Indoor Unit Features:
• Energy Efficient Variable Speed ECM Motor: Advanced technology provides 16 field-selectable cooling airflows and automatically sets heating airflows based on the amount of installed heat.
• Quiet Blower Operation: Extra quiet and smooth blower on and off cycles.
• Constant airflow: Motor automatically adjusts to different static loads.
• Reduced air stratification: This results in improved air quality by optimizing humidity removal and filtration capabilities.
• Multi-poised: Can be used in horizontal ,upflow,downflow and vertical applications.
• Built in Filter Rack: Makes the air handler easy to service.
• Plug-in Heater Kit: Available in 5 kw through 30 kw (Not for use in 115 Volt units)
• Circuit Board: Incorporating blower time delay relay, low voltage terminal strip, and heat-strip sequencing.
• Breaker Accessibility: Breaker accessible from the front of the unit when heater is applied.
• Plastic Drain Pan: Provides corrosion resistance.
• Durable Cabinet: Galvanized steel with a polyurethane finish. The finish will endure 950 hours of salt spray and resist corrosion 50% better than comparable units.
• Designed to meet the requirements 610.2.A.2: Meets Florida building code requirements for air leakage.
• Thermal Expansion Valve: Factory installed externally equalized thermal expansion valve provides precise refrigerant control under varying load conditions.
• Cabinet Insulation: 1" insulation with an R-value of 4.2 contributes to quiet operation and prevents cabinet sweating in difficult applications.
• Anteater Coil Technology: Copper alloy with zinc additives to stop formicary corrosion.
3 TON UNIT split system Condenser Frigidaire FS4BE036K Brand: Frigidaire
5 TON UNIT Horizontal Packaged P5RD060K Frigidaire Split System Brand: Frigidaire
CMH3172 (4)XMHS0972 Brand: Sanyo
MAXWELL 18kw 220V/240V MS180C2TBU BLACK Brand: MAXWELL