Item#: CS-E18RKUAW CU-E18RKUA
Free Shipping Sold by: waterheatingsystem.com
|Seller||Seller Ratings||Info||Go to Store|
|www.airconditionersinthewall.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.carrier-air-conditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.sliderairconditioner.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.centralairunitsprices.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
|www.centralairconditioningsale.com||Trusted Seller||In Stock New||Go to Store|
Panasonic E18RKUA 18,000 BTU Ductless Mini Split, Single Zone, 230/208 Volt, SEER of 19.5, Energy Star, ExteriosE Econavi Technology (Provides Automatic Temperature Control for Room Conditions), System Includes CS-E18RKUAW Indoor Unit with Remote, CU-E18RKUA Outdoor Inverter Heat Pump Condenser
Panasonic ductless mini-splits and ventilation fans can be combined together as a working system that allows you to efficiently and cost-effectively heat or cool your entire home, while exhausting damaging pollutants and moist air from the home. The Panasonic Total Home Comfort Solution provides whole house comfort year round, improved energy efficiency, and a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home. With the Panasonic Total HVAC Solution, however, you can efficiently — and cost-effectively — heat or cool your entire home.
How does the Total Home Comfort Solution benefits Panasonic customers?
- Best-in-class heating, cooling and ventilation... all in one simple package
- Easy, one-stop shopping
- Simple, space-saving installation
- Energy efficient solution saves the homeowner money on their energy bills.
- Maintains a comfortable temperature all year long.
- Improves indoor air quality (IAQ) by reducing moisture and airbone pollutants.
- Provides balanced airflow for fresh air throughout the entire house.
- Helps assure compliance with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED and Energy Star 3.0. Whole house comfort from season to season. Energy efficiency and healthy indoor air. The Total Home Comfort Solution...
Only from Panasonic
This unit must be installed by a qualified licensed HVAC technician otherwise warranty is void. Manufacturer will only cover parts that are under warranty. The Installer is responsible for labor warranty.
- Indoor Unit Type: Wall Mount
- EER 13.2
- SEER 19.5
- Energy Star: Yes
- Cooling BTUs: 17200
- Cooling BTU: Output Range 5800 - 19800
- Cooling Amps: 6.3
- Dehumidification: (pts/hr) 3
- Includes Heat Pump: Yes
- Heat Pump BTUs: 21600
- Heating BTU Output Range: 5800 - 22000
- Heat Pump Heating Amps: 8.3
- HSPF (non-ducted): 10
- CFMs: 720 / 670 / 592 / 513 / 469 (SH / H / M / L / QL)
- Fan Speeds: 5
- Room Size Coverage: Large 550 - 800 Sq. Ft.
- Min. Indoor Noise Level: (dBA) 20
- Indoor Noise Level: (dBA) 47 / 39 / 36 (H / M / L)
- Outdoor Unit Noise Level: (dBA) 49
- Control Type: Hand Held Remote
- Wired Thermostat Optional: Yes
- Voltage: 208-230V
- Circuit Breaker Size: (Amps) 20
- Line Set Liquid Line: 1/4"
- Line Set Suction Line: 1/2"
- Maximum Elevation: (ft.) 49.2
- Maximum Pipe Length: (ft.) 100
- Pipe Length: (No Addl Refr Req) 32.8
- Operating Range - Cooling 0°F - 114.8°F
- Operating Range - Heating -4°F - 75.2°F
- Minimum Outdoor Temp for Heat: Min. Outdoor Temp for Heat °F -4
- Inverter Technology: Yes
- Indoor Unit Width: (in.) 42.156 "
- Indoor Unit Depth: (in.) 9.469 "
- Indoor Unit Height: (in.) 11.438 "
- Outdoor Unit Width: (in.) 34.469 "
- Outdoor Unit Depth: (in.) 12.625 "
- Outdoor Unit Height: (in.) 31.313 "
- Indoor Unit Weight: (lbs.) 26
- Outdoor Unit Weight: (lbs.) 132
4 Ton Frigidaire Central split system FT4BD048K B6BMM048KC Brand: Frigidaire
Wind Baffle Brand: Hvac Accessories